Monday, June 26, 2006

About Me

While my cooking is on the back burner, I thought I would post this little tidbit. Recently, I was asked about my hobbies, what I do in my spare time, and to describe myself. Found this little questionaire on a website and thought I would answer:


5 items in the freezer
1. Lobster tails
2. Shrimp
3. Cheesecake
4. Ice (with strawberries)
5. homemade ice cream container

5 items in my closet- I have lots of closets.
1. Two Tiffany Style Lamps
2. Dishes
3. Golf Bag
4. Clothes and Shoes
5. Craft Supplies

5 items in my car
1. Books to sell
2. Shoes
3. Magnolia Leaves
4. Ribbons
5. Booklet ready for printing

5 items in my purse
1. Gym ID
2. Rebate Check
3. Envelope to mail
4. Favorite Pen
5. Sunglasses

5 items I wish I had
1. Portable Magellan talking roadmate


2. Porsche SUV
Porsche, иллюстрация Auto Moto und Sport














3. Chocolate Sheeter or 5 pounds of Santanders Chocolates
Santander 70% Dark Columbian Chocolate with Espresso

4. La Girolle


5. Pilates Reformer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home