Friday, June 16, 2006

Martha Stewart Distraction




Well, as my oven is not working, I decided to complete a MS project. The
project was
Tissue Blooms in a Bouquet.





Her bouquet instructions require about twenty-five flowers and ten leaves. I crated 5 flowers adn two leaves. I'll continue later. Once I have arranged them, I'll cover the stems in wide ribbon. Here is a photo guide of how to complete a Curly Petal Flower.








Curly Petal
Cut a 16-by-3 1/2-inch strip of tissue paper; make 2-inch-wide accordion folds. Make 3-inch-deep snips in tissue to create fringe. Wrap unfringed end around floral wire. Secure with floral tape. Run scissors blade along pieces of fringe to curl; fluff.

The motivation to create this colossal use of tissue paper is an upcoming wedding. Nooo, not mine.

If I can ever find my Digital Camera I'll snap a photo of the bouquet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home